Having a daily skincare routine can help you to not only feel good physically, but also mentally. A routine is a great way to maintain good hygiene and make the day less stressful.
This is my daily skincare routine. My goal in sharing this is to show that you can achieve a flawless natural look without having to spend a fortune. Also, by maintaining a skincare routine, I personally feel more organized and ready to conquer the day, and ready to relax at night.
1. When I first wake up, I wash my face with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. The grapefruit aroma helps me to feel fresh and ready for the day. Also, since acne is an issue still even as an adult, I am proud to say that this product reduces the appearance of pimples and prevents them almost entirely.
2. Afterwards I pat dry my face and apply Sunday Riley's Vitamin-C oil to promote healthy oils and create a barrier against unhealthy oils and bacteria. Not to mention, it smells so fresh!
3. Before doing my makeup I apply the Laneige Glowy Makeup Serum primer. This helps the makeup to not seep into my pores and cause unwanted acne, especially after all the trouble I just went through.
4. Now during the day I sweat quite a lot because I am constantly up and down running errands, but I also don't want my makeup to get ruined. So I opt in for Clean&Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets.
5. At night, I will use Neutrogena makeup remover wipes before washing my face, to ensure a good cleaning. I prefer fragrance free because of my sensitive skin.
6. After washing my face with the same cleanser as before, I use Sunday Riley's Sleeping Night Oil. It smells very relaxing and does wonders for my skin while I am sleeping.
And that sums up my skincare routine in a nutshell! I would love to hear what routine works best for you! Comment below and let us know what routine you follow.